Laser tattoo removal can be a long and laborious journey to tattoo removal. Fortunately, there are 5 step to speed up your tattoo removal
Fortunately, up to 20% of the removal of your tattoo can be in your hands by following these 5 steps to speed up your tattoo removal.
Laser tattoo removal involves smashing up the ink in your tattoo into much smaller particles so the body can naturally absorb the ink. There are some things that you can do to encourage your body to absorb the ink more quickly. Here are five steps you can take to speed up your tattoo removal.
5 Steps You Can Take to Speed Up your Tattoo Removal
- Cooling the skin both before and after your laser tattoo removal treatment will not only numb the area to reduce the discomfort, but it also reduces the inflammation that the laser causes as part of the process. By reducing this inflamation as quickly as possible it speeds up the healing process.
- Keep the area being treated during laser tattoo removal moisturized. If you keep your skin healthy and well moisturized, then the body will spend less time healing the laser treated area and more time absorbing the ink via the white blood cells.
- Keep the laser tattoo removal treatment area out of the sun at least 6 weeks before and after your treatment. Sun on skin causes damage in the form of free radicals. As a result, the body has to fight the free radicals to protect your skin instead of absorbing the smashed up ink particles from your recent laser tattoo removal session.
- Laser tattoo removal is much more effective if you are fit and healthy. The smashed up ink is processed by your lymphatic system and so therefore the healthier you are, the quicker the body will process the tiny ink molecules.
- Drink lots of water. Water is essential to having a healthy body. It is even more important when getting laser tattoo removal. Water will flush away released ink from your kidneys and liver and it will also improve the tone and texture of your skin so that the white blood cells can focus on removing your treated ink and not trying to keep your skin healthy.
I hope you found this article helpful. If you have any specific questions please feel free to message me on firstname.lastname@example.org or join my private Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1728416963894698
One think you can definitely do to make sure your laser tattoo removal works as quickly as possible is to stop smoking if you are a smoker or vaper. You might like to read the article I wrote on the subject. The Smoking Gun of Tattoo Removal