DeInk Tattoo Removal
I am sure you have noticed how popular tattoos are now days, but sometimes what seemed like a great tattoo now just doesn’t either suit your lifestyle or just make you happy any longer. Fortunately, you don’t have to live with that tattoo that you no longer love. I can help you remove it. The laser tattoo removal process will take a while and the treatments are not always pleasant, but if you follow my advice, you can safely remove your tattoos either back to clean skin or lightened enough for a cover up tattoo.
Leading LASER Tattoo Removal Company in Auckland, NZ
And it is not just us that thinks so… we recently got voted Best Laser Tattoo Removal studio in Auckland. It just goes to show you don’t have to be big and flashy for people to notice what you do. You just have to care deeply about your clients and the service that you provide.
If you are bored, or your tattoo is not what you want, then laser tattoo removal really is the only safe technique to remove it. Although tattoos are generally permanent, deINK Laser Tattoo Removal can help you with a treatment plan to remove them that unwanted tattoo.
Research shows 20% of individuals regret getting their tattoo for whatever reason and decide to remove them, so you are not alone. It may happen that you start disliking the tattoo or get bored with it and would like it covered. Tattoos can lose their relevance, or the artistic meaning it had in your life, or it might just be plain ugly. Fortunately you don’t have to live with your tattoo and I am able to offer you effective and safe laser tattoo removal.
Getting a tattoo involves injecting large ink particles into the your skin. It’s only the larger ink molecules that stay in your skin. You may notice that your tattoo fades on its own, this is because the body is absorbing any small ink particles it can. Laser tattoo removal involves smashing up the larger particles that the body can’t absorb on its own.
Once the laser smashed up the ink particles during laser tattoo removal, the body then absorbs them and gradually the tattoo begins to fade. This fading process can take up to a year, so a good space of time between treatments, or at least 8-12 weeks, will remove your tattoo while reducing the chance of scarring while also saving your money (and pain!). Ironically, waiting for at least 3 months between laser tattoo removal treatments can actually speed up the removal of your tattoo!
There are other techniques available for tattoo removal but Laser tattoo removal is one of the most popular methods for erasing tattoos because it is effective and is less likely to leave scarring (depending, of course, on the experience of your laser operator).
Get a Free Quote Now !
deINK Provides Low Cost Laser Tattoo Removal
Highly Trained And Careful Laser Operator
Great laser technology
Hypnotherapy Pain Management if required
Payment Plan with Genoapay (10 weeks interest free)
Registered WINZ Supplier
Sympathetic pricing for visible tattoos
Experienced, safe, laser tattoo removal. Helena is caring, particular and knows her laser work. Great results.
Helena is very professional, and provides a great service. I’ve recommended her to several people with full confidence.
Had such a great experience at this place. Friendly service, great result and a fair price. Recommendation! Thank you so much Helena
How tattoo removal Works
- Firstly we will get you to fill out a client form and we will have a discussion about both you and your tattoo.
- Before we begin treatment we will provide you eye-protective shields or glasses.
- The laser will be set to provide the optimum treatment without inflicting blisters or making the area bleed. These responses to laser tattoo removal are not necessary to achieve great laser tattoo removal results.
- Our technicians will then smoothly perform the procedures with utmost care and dedication.
- You will need more than one laser tattoo removal session so we will give you rebooking date in 8-12 weeks and also provide you with after care details.
- Details related to the dressing of the wound and the medications required will also be provided.
Reasons to trust deINK Tattoo Removal
- Our technicians have undergone professional training to perform all laser tattoo removal safely and efficiently. They have over 10 years experience in laser tattoo removal.
- Our experts take all the essential safety precautions before starting the procedure. We will only do laser tattoo removal on you after ensuring that it will not cause any serious damage to your skin.
- deINK was voted “Best Laser Tattoo Removal Studio 2021” https://www.topreviews.co.nz/best-tattoo-removal-auckland
- Clients are treated with respect and care and I am always grateful for their positive feedback.
The sooner you start your laser tattoo removal journey, the sooner you will finish. We will be very pleased to offer our services and fulfill your needs. Get in touch with us for more details and book an appointment.
Tuesday - Saturday 10.30-5.30